Business English Vocabulary: Learn Essential Business Words
- Understand the meaning of, and how to use, 150 words related to Business English
Speak English more naturally, using a variety of words and structures
Understand a wider range of business letters, emails, reports, presentations and discussions in English
- Improve your English Writing skills by using a wider variety of Business English
- A desire to improve your English
- At least a pre-intermediate level of English
This online Business English course will help you to understand and use over 150 words essential for doing business in English.
This course is designed for people who use Business English and want to improve their ability to speak, write, read and listen in English.
This course uses my unique language learning technique, used by thousands of students worldwide. It shows you how the words are actually used and it gives you the opportunity to use these words using quizzes and practice activities.
Each word is explained through a video presentation in which you will:
- learn word meanings
- hear how to clearly pronounce each word
- see how each word is used through example sentences
- learn how to naturally use the words through common collocations (words that frequently go together)
- discover the different forms and derivatives of each word
- get to know synonyms of each word
The course also comes with:
- a PDF of each video, to help you revise these words
- a printable vocabulary record with activities - turn this into your own vocabulary booklet
- multiple choice quizzes to help you learn each word
Together, this information will help you develop a deep knowledge of each word
Master essential words for business, improve your Business English vocabulary and improve communication with your clients.
By the end of this course, your confidence using Business English will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of some words essential in business, and be able to speak and listen, read and write with a lot more confidence.
About the instructor:
Charles Cornelius comes from England. He has has been teaching English all over the world for 20 years, most recently at the British Council where he taught Business English.
He has been teaching English online since 2008 and now has over 6,000 happy students on Udemy. He has a Masters degree in education and is a fully-qualified English language teacher.
He is the author of two bestselling books and runs websites for both English language teachers and English language students.
Course Image Designed by Pressfoto / Freepik
- English language learners who need to use English in a business context
- English language learners at any level
Learn some words related to engineering. After watching this video, and using the downloadable resources, you will understand and be able to use the following words:
Learn some words related to companies. After watching this video, and using the downloadable resources, you will understand and be able to use the following words: